Re-sending Time Cards
There are a number of reasons why a student or supervisor might need a time card re-sent to them. For example:
- The student's e-mail address was incorrect on the time card that was originally sent.
- A supervisor has mysteriously lost the time card feedback request e-mail in her exploding inbox.
Re-send to Students
- Navigate to the student's page, scroll down to the Time Cards section, and click on the Time Card Number link of the desired time card.
- At the bottom right corner of the time card page, you'll find the e-mail address to which that particular time card was sent. Double click the e-mail address and type your updated e-mail address into the box. Click the Save button.
In this example, we changed the student's e-mail address from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Re-send to Student button to send the time card to the student's updated e-mail address.
Re-send to Supervisors
If no update is needed for the supervisor's e-mail address, simply navigate to the desired time card and click on the Re-send to Supervisor button. The supervisor should receive an e-mail with the student's completed time card to approve.