Resetting a User's Password
If a user forgets his password and needs to have it reset, another user with administrator permissions can help.
- Click on the link to Setup in the top right corner of the page.
- In the left sidebar, scroll down to the Administer section and click on the arrow next to Manage Users, which will display additional options.
- Click on Users to view a list of all users.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the name of the user who needs a password reset [a]. Then click on the Reset Password button [b].
- The user should receive an e-mail at the e-mail address associated with his account, which will include instructions on how to complete the password reset.