Adding an Alternate Supervisor
Students may have more than one supervisor for any number of reasons:
- The student works with more than one staff member at the partner company.
- The student's regular supervisor is out of the office, and a different staff member supervised him today.
- The student has a different supervisor on his rotation day.
- And other reasons!
To add alternate supervisors, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the employment page and click the Edit button.
- Fill in the Alternate Supervisor 1 and Alternate Supervisor 2 fields.
- Don't forget to click Save.
Remember that the supervisor's name already must exist as a contact in Work Studyforce.