Supervisors - Approving Time Cards
When your student completes his or her time card, you'll receive an email asking you to provide a rating for the student and additional feedback on the student's performance. Most students will complete their time cards at the end of their work day.
- Check the e-mail account of the e-mail address that you supplied to the school and open the e-mail with the subject, "Feedback on [Student] for [mm/dd/yyyy].
- In the e-mail, click on the rating that best reflects the student's work performance that day. You will have the opportunity to give more feedback once you click on a rating.
- When you select a rating for the student, a new window will open with more options. The day's activities will be shown at the bottom of the screen for your review. You can:
- Adjust the time: Correct the student's submitted hours if the student entered an inaccurate start time [a], end time [b], or lunch duration [c].
- Give work performance feedback: adjust your rating if desired and provide additional comments.
- Share your feedback with the student and/or request a follow-up from Corporate Work Study staff: use the check-boxes to indicate your preferences.
By default, both options are left unchecked. However, if you're comfortable sharing your feedback with the student, it's an easy way for the student to know how s/he is doing before the next performance evaluation.
- Don't forget to click the Submit button when you are finished.
- You'll receive a confirmation screen that you've submitted your feedback and approval.