Checking Time Cards
Depending on what information you're looking for, you have several options for checking time cards, including student submission and supervisor approval and rating.
Time Cards By Date Tab
This option is the most convenient if you want to look through time cards for a particular date, either past or present.
- Click on the Time Cards By Date tab at the top of the page.
- The time cards displayed default to time cards for today's date. To choose a different date, use the calendar drop-down at the top right of the page and choose the desired date.
- The page will be split into two sections: time cards that were Distributed and Missed Days for that date. If it has been 24 hours since time cards were sent, students who have not filled out their time cards
will be highlighted in red.
Time Cards Tab - List Views
Sometimes you want to get a quick list of time cards that meet certain criteria across multiple work days. The best option for this task is using the Time Cards tab and its list views feature.
- Click on the Time Cards tab.
- The default setting is to display Recent Time Cards [a], but you also can filter time cards by changing the list view [b] and clicking on the Go button.
- Now that you've chosen a list view, you can sort by any of the column headings by clicking on the heading.
In this example, we've filtered alphabetically by student last name.
Time Card ReportsIf you want to narrow down your time card list even further by adding additional criteria, you can run a report from the Reports tab. For more on how to choose, filter, and run a report, see the articles in the Reports category of this site.