A report is a list of records that meet a set of criteria. To get the data you need, you can perform actions like filtering data and do calculations. First, let's explore the different screens you'll be working with to create, customize, and export reports.
- Start by clicking on the Reports tab at the top of the page.
- The next screen will give you two options for reporting - to use an existing report or to create a new report. For now, note that the left pane contains folders, where all saved reports are stored , the main window lists the reports in a particular folder , and the "New Report" button is there for when you want to create a new report .
- If you haven't used reports before, take some time to explore and to see which reports already are available. The Cristo Rey Network has provided some customized reports commonly used by Corporate Work Study Programs.
- If you are looking for reports that relate to student employments, time cards, and missed days, the best place to look is the Time Card Reports (Installed Package: Corporate Work Study) folder.
- If you want to see reports on sales and opportunities, your best bet would be to look in the CWSP Sales Reports folder.
If you find yourself using the same folders repeatedly, you can pin use the Pin to Top option in the folders pane so that you can find them more easily.
- Click on the name of any report to go to the Report Builder, where you can
customize any report to fit your reporting needs.
If you know the name of the report you need, make use of the quick find search box at the top of the main window.