Creating a Contact
You can create a new contact through several methods in Work Studyforce:
From an Account page
- Navigate to the desired account. On the account page, find the Contacts section. You may have to scroll down the page. Then click on the New Contact button.
- Fill in as much information about the contact as possible. Click the Save button when you're done entering your new contact's information.
Although the Email field is not technically required, you must enter an e-mail address if the contact will be used as a primary or alternate supervisor on a student's employment
- Your contact should now appear in the "Contacts" section of the account page.
From the Contacts tab
- Click on the Contacts tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the New button at the top of the page.
- Fill in as much information as possible. As mentioned above, although the Email field is not required, you will need to enter an e-mail address if the contact will be listed as a supervisor on a student's employment.
Be sure to associate the contact with an existing account! You can check if your desired account already exists in the system by typing in the company name in the Account Name field and clicking on the magnifying glass icon next to it.If the account exists, it should appear in the dialog box that pops up.If an account does not already exist, you must create an account before creating the contact.
- Don't forget to click the Save button when you are done.
- Just like when you create a contact on an account, your newly created contact should appear on the page of its associated account.