Logging a Call
If you've recently had an important call with a prospective or current partner, log that information in Work Studyforce using the Log a Call feature.
- Navigate to the page of the desired contact and scroll down to the Activity History section of the contact's page. Click on the Log a Call button.
- Some fields will auto-populate, like Assigned To (you), Subject, Due Date (which defaults to today's date), and the name of the contact. You can edit any of these fields, such as providing a more specific "Subject" description.Note that the using the "Log a Call" feature assumes that you're recording a call that already has been completed, as indicated in the Status field. If you want to schedule an open task, you can create a task instead.
- In the right-hand column, you'll likely be relating the call to an "Account," the company at which the contact works.
- You have the option to create a follow-up task if further action is needed. If you don't need to create a follow-up task, leave the fields in this section blank, uncheck the box next to Reminder, and save your page.
- Your call now will show up in the Activity History sections of both the account's page and the contact's page.