Inactivating a User
Once a user is no longer a staff member at your school, it is best practice to inactivate the user.
- Click on the link to Setup in the top right corner of the page.
- In the left sidebar, scroll down to the Administer section and click on the arrow next to Manage Users, which will display additional options.
- Click on Users to view a list of all users.
Click on the Edit link next to the name of the user you wish to inactivate.
- Uncheck the box next to Active [a] and click the Save button [b].
- Click OK on the warning that appears on your screen. Click Save again.
- Click Save on the next screen without checking any of the options. Your organization is likely not using these features.
- Notice that the selected user is no longer listed as "Active."